Add a New Article Category
- Navigate to Content > Articles > Categories.
- Click the Add New Category Button
- Enter a name and select a parent category then click the Done button.
Categories are important because they help link your content together in relevant ways.
Step by Step
To add a new category to your articles module, navigate over to Content > Articles > Categories and then click on the Add New Category button located near the top of the page on the right hand side.
- Give your category a Name (This is the only required field).
- The parent dropdown list allows you to nest your categories in order to create sub-categories.
- Click the Done button when you are finished adding your category details.