You may edit the content of a comment in order to fix spelling mistakes. To save the comment, choose from the following options:
- Approve This Post: Makes the post available on the website.
- Always Approve User: Makes the post and any future post from this user availale on the website.
- Always Reject User: Deletes the post and any future post from this user.
- Delete: Removes the post.
Note: There is currently no way to remove a user from the "always reject" list. The only way to remove a user from the "always approve" list is by "always reject"ing them. The IP address of a commenter is not logged.
- Auto-approve all comments: Publishes comments to the website as soon as they are submitted.
- Allow anonymous comments: Allows users to submit comments without logging in first.
Comments are found in the CMS under the CONNECT Module. If you do not see Comments in your CMS instance contact Support.