Create a Button
- Navigate to Content > Pages or Sections.
- Select the page/section to add a button.
- In the content section enter the text you would like on the button.
- Highlight the text, click Insert/Edit Link and add the correct link.
- Highlight the text again, click Format > Formats and then choose the button you would like to be shown.
Step by Step
Step 1-Find Page
You can navigate to the area in which you'd like to place the button in two different ways.
- In the WYSIWYG content editor, go to the page/section you would like a button, and click the easy edit pencil.
- From the dashboard, go to CONTENT > PAGES or Sections and select the page/section to which you would like to add the button.
Step 2-Add Text/Link
- In the CONTENT area of the page/section find the area that you would like to place the button.
- Type the text you want to show up on your button.
- Highlight the text.
- Click the Add/Edit Link button.
- Enter the link, or choose the page you would like the button to connect to.
Step 3-Add Button
- Highlight the text/link.
- Go to Format > Formats.
- Choose the button you want.
- Click Done or Save at the bottom of the page.