The forms module offers a fantastically intuitive user interface to help you build forms that engage your community. A few of the top features are:
- Drag-and-drop arrangement of form fields and multiple-choice options
- Dedicated field types for collecting common information: Date, Phone Number, Address.
- Groups that keeps your form sections organized and allows you to duplicate groups of form elements with one click.
- Changes are saved only when you're ready with your form.
- If you go back and add or delete form elements after users have already filled out the form, deleted elements are still available in the submissions module.
- State of the art Anti-Spam features help to keep you safe from phony submissions (and the best part… your users do not have to do anything special!