e360 ChMS - Groups
The first step to getting e360 ChMS setup for your organization is to create your groups. These could be classes, choirs, committees, services, outreach teams, etc.
- Navigate to the Groups page - This page will list your existing groups.
- Click the "Add" tab at the top.
- Give the group a name, fill out any information on the group, and click "Submit".
- Repeat the above for all of your groups or organizational units.
An aggregate is a group of groups. These can be very useful for attendance purposes. Attendance is usually taken by class. But, usually you want to know how many people were at something in total. You can create an aggregate for all of your classes and it will total up the attendance. You can also make an aggregate that contains other aggregates.
For instance, let's say you have an aggregate that has the groups for children's Sunday school that contains all the children groups, an aggregate for adult Sunday school which contains all the adult classes, and an aggregate for all Sunday school that contains the previous two aggregates.
This lets you see totals for children, adults, and overall attendance.
There is a report for these under Reports > Attendance.
How To Create Aggregates
- Navigate to Groups; then, click the "Aggregates" Quick Link.
- Now, click the "Add" Quick Link.
- Give your Aggregate a name, and choose whether or not this aggregate will use groups that collect individual attendance.
- Next, select the groups and/or the other aggregates that will comprise this aggregate.
- Click Save.
- To view Aggregate go to Reports > Attendance > By Aggregate
< Back To e360 ChMS Help Topics