e360 ChMS - Individuals
Add Members Without RFID Cards
- Go to the Individuals page; click "Add".
- Fill in all of the information you have on the person: address, phone, etc.
- Check the boxes next to the groups into which the member should be placed.
- Click "Save".
Add Members With RFID Cards
- Make sure you have installed the reader software.
- On the right sidebar menu, click the "RFID Attendance Reader" button. This will download the client application that connects to the RFID reader.
- Connect the RFID Reader to your computer. The client application should now say "Reader Connected".
- Go to the "Members" section in the e360 ChMS web application. Click "Add Member".
- Add the member's first and last name.
- Place the RFID card you want to assign to this member on the reader.
- The client application will display the card's tag in the "Tag Id..." box. Highlight the tag, and copy it to your clipboard (right click and "Copy" or CTRL + c on Windows; Command + C on Mac).
- In the "RFID Tag" text box on the Web application, paste the tag from your clipboard (right click and "Paste" or CTRL + v on Windows; Command + v on Mac).
- Check the boxes next to the groups into which you wish to place this member.
- Change the "Join Date" if needed. This is the date that this member's attendance will start in the system.
- Double check the information you have entered, and click "Save".