Inserting a Google Map into a Page or Section
Get the code
- Open Google Maps.
- Make sure the map or Street View image you'd like to embed shows up on the map.
- In the top left corner, click the main menu
- Click Share or embed map.
- At the top of the box that appears, choose the Embed map tab.
- Choose the size you want, then copy the code and paste it into the source code of your website or blog.
Embedding the code into your content editor
- Open the source code editor using the <> button in the content editor
- Paste your source code from google maps
- Close the editor using the OK button
- Save your page
Creating a link to Google Map
In order to link a Google Map to a mobile page,
- Use the content editor to select the item or word(s) that you want to link to the map.
- Once your item or word(s) is/are selected click the link icon.
- Paste the Google Maps URL into the "URL" line.
- Then choose "New Window" for the Target.
- Click OK