Add a New Newsletter
- Newsletter Name: Only used within the system.
- Email Subject: The subject of the email.
- Content: The body of the email.
- Template: If a template is configured for email, it can be selected here.
Produces a list of recipients who have opened each newsletter. Can be filtered by Campaign or the date it was opened.
Schedule a Newsletter
Note: To avoid being flagged as spam, only a limited number of emails are sent per hour.
- Send Now: Will begin sending the newsletter immediately.
- Scheduled Send: Will begin sending at a later date. Listed time is adjusted to the time zone of the computer being used.
- Recipients: Send the newsletter to all members or just members of certain groups. Members who have unsubscribed will not be sent emails. If unsubscribed, a note will be added to the users record on the group's member list page.
Send a Test Newsletter
This will immediately send the newsletter to one email address.
Delivered: The number of emails that were successfully added to the recipient's inbox.
Opened: The number of times the email was opened by any recipient. One recipient may open the email multiple times. This is tracked with a hidden image embedded into the newsletter; when the image is loaded, one Open is logged. Users who do not allow image loading in their emails unfortunately cannot be tracked.
Clicks: The number of times any user clicks a link inside the email. All links inside your newsletter content are tracked.
Bounced: The number of emails that were rejected by the receiving mail server. Some common reasons for this include a full inbox, a misspelled email address, or a temporary issue on the recipient server.