The transactions list shows a record of all ecommerce transactions which the system has processed.
- Filters: you can filter this list by transaction success or failture.
View a Transaction
Click a transaction "name" in order to view transaction details. Click the "order reference" to jump to the sales record for that transaction.
- Name: This is the user's name who completed the transaction.
- Transaction Date: This is the date the transaction was completed.
- Order Reference Number: This is a link back to the order record corresponding with this transaction.
- Amount: This is the amount of the transaction.
- Processor: This is the name of the payment processor your site uses.
- Result: Either success or failure. In case of a failure, additional information may be displayed, depending on what your processor provides.
- Transaction Notes: You can store additional information about the transaction here.