Update Article Settings
A Quick Note
In general, you will not need to make any changes to the settings of your articles.
If you choose to make changes to your article settings make a note what the current selections in case you need to refer back to them later.
- Navigate to Content > Articles > Settings.
- Update the display monklet, template, and content fields, then click Done
Step by Step
To make changes to your articles settings, navigate over to Content > Articles > Settings.
- Some older templates use monklets to display the article content. If this is how your site displays articles you can change the monklet used to display your article from the display monklet dropdown.
- If your articles are controlled by a dedicated articles template, you can select it from the template dropdown.
- The content editor can be used to add information that you want to display on each and every article across your site. Please note that not all templates utilize the content area.
- Click the Save button when you are finished making changes.